Friday, February 9, 2007

Mortality

We all die eventually, question is when is it going to happen. Will it be at our job, walking across the street, driving down the freeway or will we go peacefully in our sleep when we're old and grey. If I died today would I be happy with the life I led. Would I be happy with my legacy. When my kids grew up would they like what people had to say about their Mommy. I don't even think I like the place I'm in right now so I don't know how to answer that.
Just things I'm thinking about at this moment. As morbid of a subject as it is it's one we have to think about eventually. Does it have to do with us doing our will, maybe it's about my Grandma being sick. I don't know. I guess I have some contemplating to do.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP