Saturday, April 14, 2007

Fear

What keeps us from moving forward?? Is it the fear of the unknown? It gets the best of us; the best of me? Things that I'll face that I think I won't be able to conquer. Really what's holding me back from the changes I need to make but myself? I think it's because I know once I really open my eyes to what's around me I know I'm going to have to make decisions that will affect everyone around me. There comes a time when you have to lay that fear aside and just move forward. I know deep down I'm still that strong woman I used to be. One not afraid of conflict, not afraid to fail or take on new challenges. I lost her somewhere. The titles of wife and mother; you sometimes lose yourself and let those words define who you are. I love being both but I lost my individuality in the process. I need to gain some of that back. Through this process I think I'll accomplish that. What an interesting journey this will be.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP