Saturday, May 26, 2007

Surrendering to love...

Sometimes you just have to let go. You let go and just feel what you feel and stop denying the love. I’m confusing even myself right now. I think with his absence I’ve looked to other things to take his place and in the process I’ve felt so disconnected to him. He can't help that he's not here. What he can do is take part in our keeping that connection as husband and wife. That connection we lost even while he was home. It’s almost like we've forgotten how to communicate. We joke, we small talk and that's where it ends. The rut we've gotten into is a dangerous one. We say I love you but really those are just words. Words so easily stated between people nowadays. I can't say it unless I mean it. But there is a difference with saying I love you and being in love with someone. Now those are words I would love to hear again.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP