Friday, January 7, 2011

Tomorrow

I'm going to start a new blog, My Accountability Blog. Although, I don't think that will be it's actual name. I'm still going to keep this one going. This is my release. Where I can just lay it all out on the line and not really worry about who sees it. On here I'm an open book. More so then I can be with someone who is right in front of me. I like writing because I can express myself without being interrupted or influenced by what someone else thinks. I'm all for accepting someones input on things but I need to be able to let everything out. On this blog, I can do that. It's been good for me, starting to do this again. I feel like I'm shedding my skin. Exposing myself. My new one will be the same but about my physical well-being. If I lay it all out there and not allow myself to hide I hope to hope to be more successful. I've made a promise to myself. No matter what, good days or bad ones, I will write everyday. No turning back. I have too much to lose.  


It's 1/7/2010 at 2146 Ready or not...GO

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP