Sunday, July 25, 2010

until tomorrow...

“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.” ~ Mary Anne Radmacher quotes



I have learned that with the help of just one person who TRULY understands, I can get through anything.

I have learned that you don't have to meet a person's physical being in order to call them a true friend.

I have learned that I have more people than I ever thought of to depend on.

I have learned that I have a gift for understanding and talking someone through one of their darkest hours.

I have learned that even though today I feel like I won't make it, I have the strength to tell myself to work hard and move forward.

I have learned that even though I sometimes feel so worthless, my life has worth.

I have learned that I have some of the best friends in the whole world.

And because of everything that I have learned today, I will survive until tomorrow.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP