Thursday, July 8, 2010

You’re not the same as you were before. You were much more “muchier”. You’ve lost your “muchness” ~ Mad Hatter

That’s how I have felt the last month. Trying every morning to get out of bed and do what needs to get done. Even when I do muster up the energy, emotionally I just don’t have the strength to move forward. So I go to bed scolding myself for wasting another day and say it will be better tomorrow. Many tomorrow’s later and nothing has changed. I’m tired, I’m sad, I’m happy, I’m mad. I would almost take not feeling anything over feeling it all at once. Seclusion was nice but not healthy for the little people around me so I got out. So hard, but good for them in the end. They seem pretty oblivious to everything this time and that has been a blessing. So my promise to myself this week, “I'm gonna get out of bed every morning... breathe in and out all day long. Then, after a while I won't have to remind myself to get out of bed every morning and breathe in and out... “~Sam Baldwin

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP